Home for Bears fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmac
Bears Fan
Bears Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: Home for Bears fans Reply with quote

Hi all,

This forum has been my one stop shop for Bears news for over a decade, but I feel like it's gone very quiet. When I moved to the UK this forum became indispensable, so is there somewhere else I should be looking these days for my updates?

Dave
Bears4Life
Bears Forum Mod
Bears Forum Mod

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess everyone know has been pretty busy.

But there is a Facebook page, North Sydney Bears Fans. Where there is a bit of discussion on the Bears.

The problem is for people who not use Facebook, will not be able to access it.
girvie
Bears Forum Mod
Bears Forum Mod

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Home for Bears fans Reply with quote

djmac wrote:
Hi all,

This forum has been my one stop shop for Bears news for over a decade, but I feel like it's gone very quiet. When I moved to the UK this forum became indispensable, so is there somewhere else I should be looking these days for my updates?

Dave
Unfortunately I have not had a lot of time to post on the forum lately.

This page is very active for Bears fans and is worth checking out:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/northsydneysupporters/
The Tamworth Bear
Grizzly Bear
Grizzly Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave, I feel your pain, this used to be my home away from home too, and I miss our updates here. I don't Facebook but I do Twitter, its pretty handy for game day updates etc.

The latest I have is the impending signing of Todd Carney, which I personally am looking forward to, he will be great for us. There is also the likelihood we are finally leaving the over controlling Souths "partnership".

The rumour is we will link with Easts as their feeder club, and again I'm personally excited to link with a fellow foundation club.

All in all exciting times to be a Bear. Always keep the faith mate(in Flo we trust). And never forget to Stand Aside because those mighty Bears will never stop🏈🐻🏈🐻
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: