North Sydney Bears. Not Northern Eagles, Cntrl or Gold Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAX78Y
Bear Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: North Sydney Bears. Not Northern Eagles, Cntrl or Gold Coast Reply with quote

Gold Coast Bears is a slap in the face to anyone playing with North Sydney Bears jersey. Especially the juniors. The fact any current North Sydney Bears player will not be able to strive to play 1st grade in the jersey of what they are putting all their efforts into week in week out is another slap in their face.
Full Time Bear
Full Time Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the likelihood of a FG North Sydney Bears outfit happening though? Is it better to have no FG team at all? Or to have a Bears brand but with a geographically different name?

Plus a bunch of juniors seemed to have survived the slap in the face of going to other clubs that aren't even related to Bears. If they manage to do that then wouldnt they manage the face slap of playing for Bears whether Central/Gold Coast? At least it'd be closer to the original than thr current option.

I'd be pissed off and confused if Souths became the Central/Gold Coast Rabbitohs though. Hmmmm... that'd suck bad.
SAX78Y
Bear Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My way of thinking is don't discredit any North Sydney Bears player past or present by using any collaboration of the North Sydney Bears branding if it isn't exactly North Sydney Bears. Seems to me players come second in the clubs executives eyes and the fans linger in last place. They took our 1st grade team away. Like confusedious says: I support two teams, North Sydney Bears and anyone playing Manly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: