2016 Rd4 vs Mounties, Saturday 26th March 3.10pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Full Time Bear
Full Time Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cnbhs wrote:
Yeah bears people are the best looking people AND the most helpful as my daughter (under three ) helped calm a local small child distressed at the noise.

A most enjoyable day, Fintan, myself, family and friend all attended, even the 19 yo got into it in the end. Great stadium and yes there was a smattering of red and black.

Norths didnt start well, Mounties jumped out the box (Exactly like the later NRL match). As Fintan said the ref was not kind but we just lacking any standout talent in the first half to dominate and direct. Mounties had our number for most of the match but never finished it off, we close enough to have snatched it if we just had a bit more "thinking".

In the NRL match - the crowd reaction to the GC comeback was predictable, we were very close to the corner where ex Bear John Olive went over - surrounded by Raiders fans - they all knew he grounded it except one presumably "affected" man in green going absolutely spare!

Thank you Fintan and North Sydney!

I cannot comment on your chosen example for good looking Bears fans as I could not see your daughter likely as she's too short to be seen above the ground advertising signage, so unfortunately I'm stuck with basing my opinion on the poor examples on display. I applaud her kind display towards the local younger one realising she's supporting the wrong team however are you worried about where she got it from??

Jokes aside though, glad some Bears fans were present and had a good day.

Cheers for the reports you two ugly SOBs.
Full Time Bear
Full Time Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girvie wrote:
It was good that Norths put in a competitive performance for the televised game. Should help encourage Bears fans to turn up to games when we are back at home.

I think it's a good building sign??

If the "base"-players continue to be generally strong and get a convincing accurate finals placing this year and then have a good solid continuity of the team from 2016->2017 then 2017 could be an interesting year.

Does anybody have any info on Bears signings length or is RG only ever signed on a yearly basis??
Full Time Bear
Full Time Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birchgrove Bear wrote:
...and Tasi has amazing acceleration...

Was thinking of that when I saw his try in the right corner. Was running and then BLAM!! another gear kicked in and seemed like he covered an insane distance in two steps.

I agree bout the halves in both contexts too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: Upcoming Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: