Bears link with Easts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonbear
Grizzly Bear
Grizzly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew about it but only because I saw a flyer at Wenty Park when I was there last Wednesday night. The Glebe club were the only ones doing any promo it seems. For the record Bears won 18-16.

I seems we should lash ourselves in for another season of amateur administration all round.
derekf
Junior Bear
Junior Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be disruptive for the players, coaches and staff, and the club generally. I realise (though don't accept) the ISP is a low profile competition in comparison to the NRL, but this is ridiculous.
Moonbear
Grizzly Bear
Grizzly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love the priority at the NSWRL website. "100 days until Origin 1" says the headline. Who gives a #*!? People don't go to your site to read about Origin. You're meant to be running the state's premier competition, it's a couple of weeks from the kick off and we still don't have a draw or even know who will be competing.
derekf
Junior Bear
Junior Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonbear wrote:
Gotta love the priority at the NSWRL website. "100 days until Origin 1" says the headline. Who gives a #*!? People don't go to your site to read about Origin. You're meant to be running the state's premier competition, it's a couple of weeks from the kick off and we still don't have a draw or even know who will be competing.

Exactly. Well said. It's ridiculous, and doesn't make the competition or clubs attractive to sponsors. There must be a problem with the new relationships between the NRL clubs and their partner clubs. Something has to be going on. The Bears should be communicating with their members, not acting as though this is normal, business as usual.
Moonbear
Grizzly Bear
Grizzly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is March. No wonder Rugby League is on the slide.

It would be less annoying if our club had its act together and gave any communication to their members, but no, total silence.

I was going to buy my usual season ticket but they can shove it.
derekf
Junior Bear
Junior Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bears are playing a trial at Wyong this afternoon. Hopefully, during next week, there'll be an announcement about the draw. The comp hasn't even started yet, and already it feels like a weird year. Goes with the territory of being a Bears supporter, I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bears Forum Index :: General Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: